Chocolatey Things

Happy Easter everyone! Hands up if you're going to be (or have been) eating lots of chocolate this bank holiday weekend :p

I've been spoilt with two dairy-free Easter eggs from my boyfriend. So if you're looking for an alternative try M&S or Hotel Chocolat, where they use almond powder instead of milk :)



For those seeking a chocolate-filled post, you've come to the right place! From vegan desserts to peanut butter doughnuts, here are some of my favourite places to go to :)

I can usually be tempted by anything that contains chocolate. I try and be good - and by good I mean eat something that doesn't contain egg or dairy (as I am allergic to those) but I can't seem to say no when it comes to it..

Recently I tried the new Reese's Peanut Butter Krispy Kreme donut and it was goooood. Great for those PB and chocolate lovers. 




However, with the weather being really sunny in Camden, I found myself at Cookies and Scream buying a vegan chocolate salted caramel mousse, which I could indulge in without any guilt :)


To continue my "good" diet, I went to John Lewis for my free slice of cake and hot drink - fruit pie slice and a soya hot chocolate with marshmallows. Perfect for those not-quite-Spring-yet days. 

Thanks for reading and I hope you're all having a great Easter :)

Comments

Popular Posts