Slendertox Tea

After being one of the lucky ones to be gifted from The Blogger's Hangout online event - I couldn't wait to try out Slendertoxtea's teas!



Not heard of Slendertoxtea before? Here's a little summary of what they're about:

Our 100% herbal, detox, organic tea will give you the best, most natural detox your body likely needs, especially if you have never done a detox before! It works by helping to breaking down the fatty deposits that adhere to the gastrointestinal tract enabling it to work more efficiently, within a short period of time you may find you have:


  • Less Bloating
  • Increased Metabolism
  • A New Detoxed You

I was kindly sent two different types of tea from Slendertoxtea - one pink pouch of 14 Daytox tea bags and a blue pouch with 7 Sleeptox bags.


Sleeptox

Slenderteatox recommend starting the teatox on your day off. I did as the packaging recommended but must have had an active mind as after drinking my first cup of Sleeptox tea, I had a terrible nightmare! I must say it did make a little scared to drink it a second time but when I did, I slept really well. 



The tea is light and very smooth, with a mild sweetness. The flavour is very similar to Clipper's Snore & Peace tea but uses no chamomile. 


Daytox

For the Daytox tea bags, you are meant to drink it as early as you can when you wake up. Now I'm not a morning person and tend to eat breakfast when I get to work so I found it quite difficult to wake up early to have in time before I left for work. I tried it once but didn't have enough time to finish it. Even though I only had half of the cup, I found it left my mouth feeling quite dry. The second time, I made a cup at work. I found it made my stomach gurgle a lot but that was all. 
I found the Daytox tea tastes like goji berries and reminded me of a chinese herbal tea. I did notice I lost a bit of weight even though I'm not weight conscious but I did feel less bloated during the day.

Both types of tea have bright, bold, eye-catching packaging and I like that it is in a resealable pouch. I think the colour of the little tag on the tea bags could be a different colour to represent the day and sleep tea bags.




Interested in trying it out? You can find out more and order your pack at www.slenderteatox.com :)


Thank you Slenderteatox! 




You can also follow me on:



Comments

Popular Posts