Tapas at Jamon Jamon

On Wednesday, I was surprised at work by my boyfriend who decided he wanted to take me out for lunch :) As I only have an hour break and having never been before, we decided to go to Jamon Jamon, in Camden :)

As there was only one other couple in the restaurant, the food came quickly after ordering. On Mondays to Fridays at 12-3pm, you can get 2 for 1 on tapas, excluding sharing dishes. Also if you have a tastecard, that can be used too if you plan on going at a later time but check the T&Cs beforehand.

Settling for 6 dishes, here is what we ordered:

Tortilla Española - potato and onion Spanish omelette 

Lomo con Tomate - grilled pork loin with tomato bread 
Patatas Bravas / Dúo

Chorizo al Vino - chorizo in red wine 

Pechuguitas de pollo - deep fried chicken strips

Croquetas de jamón - Serrano ham croquettes served with sweet onion sauce


Out of all the dishes, the pork would have to be my favourite. Even though it looks really simple, it has lots of flavour! I'd definitely come back again for it :)

Comments

Popular Posts