My 2015


It has almost been officially a year since I started the Make - Bake - Travel blog! I would like to thank all my readers and followers - it's great to know my posts are being read in different countries :)

For those who aren't familiar with my previous blog, I like to sum up my year with my top five favourite moments, countdown style. I've included the links to the original post just in case you're curious to see more photos :)


5. Weddings


Honestly wasn't expecting more than one this year but I was invited to 3! One in Dublin, the second in Italy and the third in London. Too many things to write about my sister and new brother-in-law's wedding but congratulations to you both :)

4. Cornwall


I was quite lucky to fly to several places this year (Barcelona, Dublin, Italy) but my favourite place that I visited would have to be Cornwall. Needing a long weekend break away from the city, we stayed in Par, where everyone was so friendly and calm. Definitely a place to visit in the summer :)

3. Zomato

I was spotted in March by Alexandra and was invited to review Truc Vert for Zomato in Mayfair. A few months later, I was invited to two other meetups, where I met lots of wonderful people. Although that may be the end of the ZomatoMeetups, it was great to be introduced to people who share the same love for food.

2. Friends and Family

I have to say turning 25 wouldn't be one of my top five moments but celebrating with the perfect company can never get old. I'm lucky to have such wonderful friends and family, who made not only my birth-day special but the whole week (yup I celebrated for a whole week). 

1. Events

I've been to quite a few events this year including The Chocolate Festival, two events at The Bloggers Hangout, The Cake and Bake Show, Pheastival, Supper Club, VegFest and International Street Food Challenge! When I started Make - Bake - Travel it was a little daunting as I wasn't quite sure how it would all go but I've met so many new brands and bloggers along the way that I can't wait to fill 2016 up with new posts! 

Hope you've enjoyed reading and I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year!

You can also find me on:



 www.facebook.com/makebaketravel

 www.instagram.com/naomi_loo


Comments

Popular Posts