Free From Festival 2018


I always look forward to this annual food festival as I know there will be lots of allergen friendly products and new things to discover.

This year, it felt like Free From Festival was even bigger. Based at Old Spitalfields Market, the space was filled with food stalls, including some of my favourite brands.

Zims Tribe 
It was so lovely to see Andrew again with even more vegan products than last year. From spicy sauces to infused oils, you are guaranteed a tasty, warming experience every time. This time I went for the Relish Chilli, which is perfect for those who love and can take the heat. I can’t wait to get cooking!

Pep & Lekker
These two lovely ladies sure know how to make soups and crunchy, seed crackers to go with them. Placed in beautiful, new packaging, these soups are vegan, gluten free and nutritious. In case you missed it, click here for my full review.

Sweet Revolution
I have always been envious of instant hot chocolate as they always contain milk. However, Jane behind Sweet Revolution has created a range of instant lattes and a hot chocolate. Made with coconut milk, they are all vegan and gluten free. Flavours: matcha, chai, hot chocolate.



Fullgreen
This brand make a range of cauliflower rice which are all vegan, gluten free and contain 81% less calories than white rice. They also have a sweet potato rice, which I am very keen to try. I'll be getting creative in the kitchen soon so stay tuned for recipes!

My Sauce
One of the last stalls I visited was Gilchrist Thomas from My Sauce. With two of the bottles being made from scotch bonnets (one mild and the other hot), you’re bound to feel the heat! There is also a pineapple marinade for those who prefer a sweet and very mild flavour. Check out my full review and what I served it with here!



A big thank you to The Free From Festival for my amazing goodie bag and all their hard work that went into organising this event. I go every year and still recommend it to all my friends and anyone who loves food (allergies or no allergies)!






Comments

Popular Posts