Homemade Afternoon Tea

So this is my 100th post! For my sister's birthday, I decided to do an Afternoon Tea for the family. It took a lot of prepping and planning but it worth it in the end. 



I quickly created a menu, which included the following:

- Vegan scones + watermelon or strawberry jam
- Mini sausage solls
- Mini pork pies 
- Tuna, lemon, black pepper with cucumber sandwiches
- Chicken, sage stuffing and lettuce mini subs
- Bacon and piccolo tomato mini subs
- Crazy chocolate cake

With only a few hours in the evening and a few hours in the morning, I didn't have much time to make everything so bought the mini pork pies and bread from Marks & Spencers.

Ta-dah! Here's what it all looked like :)

Mini sub-rolls with strawberry lemonade tea in the background

Vegan scones - which tasted better than they looked >.<
Tuna seasoned with lemon and crushed black peppercorns and cucumber slices
I forgot to take photos of the chocolate cake as everyone was too full from the savouries to have any dessert! Thank you Marianna for the photos (think you can tell which ones are hers)! Hope you had a great day :)
Vegan scones with watermelon jam
If you would like to know the recipes for any of the above please leave a comment below and I'll get back to you :)




Comments

Popular Posts