Rawligion - New Menu

So tonight I was one of the lucky guests to be invited to sample Rawligion's new menu!
 
Owner John Taba has been working furiously over the Christmas period with New York chef Pete (who has been vegan for 20 years now), to create a new set of tasty, raw items. Whether you have allergies or are just trying to eat healthier, Rawligion have a fantastic range of breakfast, lunch and desserts, which are all suitable for vegans, gluten free and paleo diets and vegetarians. 

There were 13 new items to sample and apologies for not being able to photograph them all - I was too distracted by the food (and Owen Wilson)!
 
My favourite 3 were:
Strawberry chia pudding with cocoa nibs and cacao. I couldn't leave without this dessert. The sweetness is perfect and so so satisfying.
 
I also really enjoyed the protein shake. If you love chocolate milk, you'll enjoy this as much as I did. It's natural sweetness makes very easy to drink the bottle in one go!

I've never been able to have coleslaw until this event. Made with cashew nuts, it's creates a creamy and tasty side without the worry. 

All the dishes were tasted with the results filled in anonymously. I won't give away all the new dishes so you'll just have to visit to find out what's in store :)
 
It's amazing to have seen how much Rawligion and John's undeniable passion has grown since day one. All I can say is if you haven't been (vegan or not), it's time to catch up on what you've been missing out on! 

Everyone's taste is different so don't be afraid to give John your feedback and thoughts on the dishes :)

Thanks Rawligion for a great evening! I can't wait to see the protein shake on your shelves!



Rawligion Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts